Formal pragmatics semantics pragmatics presupposition and focus
Part I: Dynamic Semantics, Definites and Indefinites:.
2. Discourse Representation Theory and File Change Semantics.
3. NPs with Numeral Determiners.
4. Semantics and Pragmatics with Definite NPs.
Part II: Presupposition:.
5. Presupposition Projection: The Basic Analysis.
6. Presupposition Projection: Filtering vs. Cancellation.
7. Presupposition Projection: Interlude.
8. Presupposition Projection: Negation, Shifts in Contextual Assumptions, and Metalinguistic Operators.
9. Presupposition Projection and Accommodation.
10. More on PS Projection and Accommodation: PS Projection Below the Level of the Clause.
11. Presupposition Triggering and the Behavior of Presuppositions.
Part III: Focus:.
12. Some Basics of the Phonology of Prosody.
13. Focus and Focus Identification.
14. Focus: Focus-Induced Interpretations.
15. Problems with Focus-Induced Interpretations.
16. Association With Focus: The 'Domain Selection'/'Free Parameter' Analysis.
17. Focus: The More Complete Analysis.
18. Focus-Induced Interpretations: Some Theoretical Choices to be Made.
19. Focus and Scope.
20. Complex Focal Structures with 'Contrastive Topics'.
21. Focus and Presupposition: The Focal Presupposition and Its Interaction with Other Presuppositions.
You might also like
Kubuntu 10.04 Desktop Edition