Products semantic Analysis
Social media analysis should provide much more than an aggregated and retrospective report on brand presence and evaluation. Among those conversations, there are valuable signals, both opportunities (potential clients, market needs) and threats (competitors, dissatisfied customers).
Semantic technologies and language processing are able to automatically extract the meaning of all sorts of social conversations, even where informal language is used and mistakes are made (e.g. Twitter).
In this Daedalus webinar on Social Media Analysis, you will discover how semantic technologies allow you to:
- Detect buying signals from potential customers (social leads). Similarly, identify service requests/technical assistance and dissatisfied customers who may leave their provider.
- Understand the impact of social conversations on your corporate reputation (brand, products, innovation, social responsibility). Early warning to potential reputational crises.
- Get customer insights about needs, problems, motivations, etc. from which to extract ideas for new products or opportunities to improve the existing ones.
- Identify context and meaning in social posts and conversations in order to present really focused and relevant advertising.
- Detect inappropriate or offensive expressions, identify trends and valuable information to exploit user-generated content and manage online communities.
- Obtain any piece of information and the relationships between them, to organize and mine social content.
- Numerous specific applications: emergency alerts, prediction of share value, surveillance for security and defense…
Combining this automatic analysis with human supervision can achieve an optimal compromise between quality, consistency, volume and velocity in social media analysis.