Semantics a reader PDF
- Automatic generation of hierarchical keywords (thesaurus generation)
- Automatic semantic and syntactic ambiguity solving
- Automatic semantic analysis and categorization
- Three-layer automatic concept classification
- Text Summarization
- Chronological discourse analysis
- Natural Language Ontology Manager with ready-to-use classifications (Scenarios)
- Minimum recommended size for a text: less than 1 page (1 Kb),
- Maximum recommended size for a single text: 5, 000 pages (50 Mb),
- Average analysis throughput: from 250 Kb to 1 Mb/second (on a single thread). Analysis throughput may be slower if you analyze complex PDF or Word 2007 documents.
- Automatic generation of hierarchical keywords (ontology or thesaurus generation)
- Natural Language Search with ambiguity solving
- Automatic information filtering (based on a pertinence threshold)
- Similarity Search with controlled vocabularies
- Massive data mining analysis (Text Mining)
- Search improvement for the references (nouns, trademarks and proper names)
- Integrated Web Spider
- Maximum number of indexed folder structures: unlimited
- Average text indexing throughput: from 1 to 4 Gb/hour (single thread, on a local HDD). Indexing throughput may be slower if you analyze complex PDF or Word 2007 documents.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, XP, Vista or Seven (32 bits)
- A recent Web browser, Internet Explorer 6+ / Firefox 2 (or above)
- Adobe Reader (or equivalent PDF reader)
- Word processing software (optional)
- Microsoft Word 2007 / Office 2007 or Microsoft Filter Pack (free) are required for Word 2007 DOCX
- Spreadsheet (optional), Microsoft Excel is required for some analysis reports
- PC computer (Pentium IV or compatible)
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive
- XGA (1024x768) graphic display
- A free USB port
(1) Under Windows Vista or Seven you must install a minimum of 1 Gb of RAM for correct performances.
(2) 2 Gb of RAM are recommended to perform decision-making analysis (on a significant number of indexed items) with Tropes Zoom.
By "unlimited", we mean that the theoretical capacity of these software packages widely exceeds what it is possible to handle on a present-day computer. Your computer naturally has limited capacities.
By Raw Database size, we mean the maximum theoretical capacity in terms of text files indexed by the software in a single folder. Of course, it may require terabytes of disk space.