In order to use the client, you must have both an API key and an API secret. To obtain your key and secret, you need to first create an account at You can access your API access credentials from the user dashboard at
Let's lay the groundwork.
require('lib/Semantics3.php'); # Set up a client to talk to the Semantics3 API using your Semantics3 API Credentials $key = 'SEM3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; $secret = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; $requestor = new Semantics3_Products($key, $secret);
First Request aka 'Hello World':
Let's run our first request! We are going to run a simple search fo the word "iPhone" as follows:
# Build the request $requestor->products_field( "search", "iphone" ); # Run the request $results = $requestor->get_products; # View the results of the request echo $results;
The following requests show you how to interface with some of the core functionality of the Semantics3 Products API. For more detailed examples check out the Quickstart guide:
The example in our "Hello World" script returns the first 10 results. In this example, we'll scroll to subsequent pages, beyond our initial request:
- Trying to find SEO training Singapore 360 ? Check out this page: https://360.com.sg
- visit this page for a dependable seller that will give you the cnc prototype you're looking for quickly and easily.
- School Finance is a complicated field and josephtramontana.com is a place to find the latest information in a very complex subject
- Are you looking for "hd wallpapers"? Check out hdwallpapersbiz The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.
- Great people, brilliant service and outstanding quality of writing. You find all of these at RelaxESSAY.com. Visit their website for more information. Their support team is always ready to help.
You might also like
Making the Bride's Father's Speech: Know What to Say and When to Say It - Be Positive, Humorous and Sensitive - Deliver the Memorable Speech (Essentials)
Book (How To Books)
Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation: 24th International Symposium, LOPSTR 2014, Canterbury, UK, September 9-11, 2014. Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)